Position: Bajhang Project Coordinator
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job location: Bajhang district of Nepal
Minimum Education Level: Bachelor in education from a recognized university by the Government of Nepal.
Experience required: 5 years experiences in a related field
A) Nepali citizen.
B) BA/BED passed from a recognized university by the Government of Nepal.
C) Must be between 25 and 45 years old.
D) Experience in related fields and locals will be given priority.
E) Depending on the qualifications, priority will be given to a woman.
F) Must agree with the core philosophy of the project.
G) Not disqualified by other prevailing laws.
HEAR Nepal is currently looking for a suitable candidate for a Bajhang Project Coordinator who will be stationed in the Chainpur office in Bajhang. The Project Coordinator will work closely overseeing the work of the nurses, male health staff and the organizers and will coordinate the work with HEAR Nepal’s Kathmandu office. S/he will be responsible for program planning, implementation, evaluation, reporting and improving the program. S/he will also be responsible for communicating/coordinating with concerned municipal and district government authorities and other stakeholder based on the decisions of the HEAR Nepal office, Kathmandu.
The position will be as full-time staff of HEAR Nepal – 100% charged to the Girls’ and Women’s Project.
Role and responsibilities
The Bajhang Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for the implementation and management of HEAR Nepal’s Girls and Women’s Project for the Bajhang district in schools and communities.
Under the overall supervision of the HEAR Nepal office, the Project Coordinator will perform the following core functions:
- Coordinate, supervise and improve the planning, implementation and monitoring of the program at the central and local levels.
- Oversee the work of the nurses, male health staff and organizers who are implementing the program at the local level in the schools/villages.
- Communicate, report to local concerned district and municipal authorities and other stakeholders based on the decisions of the HEAR Nepal office.
- Hold regular meetings with the project staff team to ensure the effective implementation, management, communication and monitoring of the performance of the team.
- Write monthly reports to HEAR Nepal’s Kathmandu office about the progress of the program, specifying any difficulties that may have arisen.
- Contact the Kathmandu office in case of urgent matters to be dealt with.
- Supervise the work of the accountant and monitor, evaluate, and manage budgeting and financial matters and report back to the HEAR Nepal office in Kathmandu on a regular basis.
- Establish effective linkage and coordination with local partner NGOs.
- Carry out any other work related to the project based on requirements by the HEAR Nepal Kathmandu office.
- Advocate for the Girls’ and Women’s project objectives to all stakeholders in the local community.
- Promote the core philosophy of the project.