Position: Office Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job location: Bajhang district of Nepal
Education Level: SLCpassed from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Nepal.
Experience required: 2 years experiences in related field
A) Nepali citizen.
B) SLC Passed from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Nepal.
C) Must be between 18 and 45 years old.
D) Experience in related fields and locals will be given priority.
E) Not disqualified by other prevailing laws.
The position is as full-time (100%) staff of the HEAR Nepal project.
Role and Responsibilites
- Responsible for office security.
- Ensure cleanliness of the office premises.
- Assist in load/unload of goods to/from vehicles.
- Assist in seminar and workshop preparation.
- Maintain garden for office.
- Deliver message to staff as required.
- Work as office/field support as required.
- Support for photocopying, binding, and telephone presence during office hours.
- Help the administrator maintain office discipline and the rules & regulations of the office.
- To fulfill any other function as deemed appropriate by the organization.