Number of Vacancies: 1
Job location: Bajhang district of Nepal
Education Level: BBSpassed from a recognized university by the Government of Nepal.
Experience required: 2 years experiences in related fields
A) Nepali citizen.
B) BBS passed from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Nepal.
C) Must be between 20 and 50 years old.
D) Experience in related fields and locals will be given priority.
E) Not disqualified by other prevailing laws.
The position is as full-time (100%) staff of the HEAR Nepal project.
Role and Responsibilities
- Preparing accounts and tax returns;
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure;
- Auditing financial information;
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements and reporting back to HEAR Nepal, Kathmandu.
- Analyzing accounts and business plans;
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation;
- Financial forecasting;
- Negotiating the terms of financial cooperation with municipal and other authorities;
- Taking part in meetings of the HEAR Nepal team.